Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

This is Maria Sharapova's outfit for Australian Open 2015 (photos)


We're just days away from the start of main draw action at the 2015 Australian Open and Nike has finally released the looks they prepared for their brightest star Maria Sharapova.



Sharapova will be a lady in red at the upcoming Australian Open. The highlights of the Nike Spring Maria Oz Premier Dress include the cutout at mid-back that goes all the way to the front section and the elastic mesh strap at the racerback. The dress comes with a coordinating print ball shortie.

At first glance, I didn't like the too wide cutout at all, but I knew that I had to give the dress a chance and that it could easily grow on me. Then I saw the photo of Masha in the dress and I already liked it ten times better. I'm sure the dress will stand out at the Australian Open and overall I'm giving Nike thumbs up for this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Shipping Sitewide at Everbuying!

VIDEO OF THE DAY